December 21, 2013

Review: Dust by Devon Ashley


Author: Devon Ashley
Series: Of Dust and Darkness #1

4. The number of times my delicate wings have been broken and clamped behind my back.
68. The number inked upon my skin, marking me the sixty-eighth pixie to be stolen.
87. The number of days I’ve been wrongfully imprisoned.
88. The first day the faeries will regret stealing me.


It started with how a pixie looks and lives. There was absolutely enough background and it was a very detailed start and just you thought that okay it's just a regular book BOOM it got action and then it never stopped. I finished the book in a breath. It was really well written and well defined. Ashley creates a world before your eyes. As I read the book I felt the girl's love, lust, relief, pain, anger, desperation everything. It was so well written it made me feel directly inside the book. And you know you love a book you can relate to. It was full with well definitons so you can directly picture it. It was a fascinating journey. I just felt like some things stayed on the air at the end. But I guess that's to keep us wondering untill the next book. Even the back of the book pulls you to it. It just picked my interest so much even before I began reading. It was a great read.
Would I recommend it? Hell yes.
Would I continue the series? The only reason I haven't got the second book is that it is not written yet.
Would I read more from this author? Definitely.

Rating: 4.5/5

0 comment:

Post a Comment

Hey feel free to drop me a comment :)

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com